[Bioperl-l] Initial draft of bioperl tutorial committed

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki@ebi.ac.uk
Tue, 09 Jan 2001 10:45:56 +0000

Peter,

Running of any part of the script is dependent on bioperl-ext package.
Since I do not have it, I can not run any demos. A workaround is
needed.

	-Heikki

odo ~/src/bioperl-live> perl -w  bptutorial.pl 0

The C-compiled engine for Smith Waterman alignments (Bio::Ext::Align)
has not been installed.
 Please install the bioperl-ext package

odo ~/src/bioperl-live> perl -w  bptutorial.pl 4