[Bioperl-l] my todo list

Jason Stajich jason@chg.mc.duke.edu
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 14:36:47 -0500 (EST)

I am looking at the tempfile creation and cleanup, it seems to work in the
test case I built in t/Tempfile.t, but I will try and investigate further.
So later this afternoon I hope to close the following bugs off:

- bug #246 (location parsing not working for certain cases with a
  specified seq_id)
- tempfiles not being cleaned up properly.
- additional bugs for biocorba that Brad C has found.  (these are in
  bioperl-corba-server code).

Ewan appears to be looking at 5.004 issues.  I can run some tests
tomorrow to help there if you need it.

All tests currently pass for me on perl 5.6.0, solaris.  getting there...

Jason Stajich
jason@chg.mc.duke.edu
Center for Human Genetics
Duke University Medical Center