[Bioperl-l] Re: Workbench3 to have das functionality?

David Block dblock@gene.pbi.nrc.ca
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 14:43:08 -0600 (CST)

Great, Lincoln!  I'm looking forward to it - I just downloaded das and
had a look at Geodesic, which is obviously in a state of development right
now - Go Robin!

The parts of your code that I want are the connecting bits and some of the
parsing bits- and then we draw GFF format pictures very easily.  My
concern is going to be in lining the sequences up.  I need to study das
and xml a bit more before I'm confident we can do this.

Meanwhile, I'm going to try to adapt your perl server to bioperl objects -
unless that's been done as well in ensembl or something?

Cheers!

--
David Block
dblock@gene.pbi.nrc.ca