[Bioperl-l] StateMachine

Ewan Birney birney@ebi.ac.uk
Sat, 29 Dec 2001 10:42:32 +0000 (GMT)

[deleted original message from my INBOX, so can't reply to.
 -- sorry about screwing up your Mutt threading or whatever!]

Re: cvs - did you cvs update -d? I can see it fine.

Re: Other methods - assumming POE works stably and nicely, then yes, it
would be better if that is a StateMachine implementation. What is
POE? What does it do?

Don't forget "Whoever codes it wins the argument". So --- if you want to
see POE in either suck up to steve and persuade him into POE - but that is
his choice - or commit code yourself that sorts it out.

(Bioperl - No backseat drivers allowed!)