[Bioperl-l] Bioperl turorial all sold out at O'Reilly Bioinformatics conference !

Elizabeth Bowen ebowen99@ivillage.com
27 Dec 2001 22:03:39 -0800

> From: Chris Dagdigian <dag@sonsorol.org>
> To: bioperl-l@bioperl.org
> Subject: [Bioperl-l] Bioperl turorial all sold out at O'Reilly Bioinformatics conference !
>

> Congratulations to Peter Schattner for organizing his tutorial session
> "* Perl and Bioperl: Tools for Automated Analysis of Biological Sequence
> Data* ". Looks as though it is the first one to completly sell out.

> -Chris

Sniff, sniff.  I was still tying to save up enough money to go.  But besides that, big congrats to the organizers!

Would it be possible to be able to post the information from the O'Reilly BioPerl tutorials (such as any PowerPoint presentations, handout notes, etc) on the BioPerl or O'Reilly websites.  Even if we had to pay to access the material, it would be worth it!

Have fun at the conference!

Elizabeth Bowen

iVillage.com: Solutions for Your Life
http://www.ivillage.com