[Bioperl-l] A small lull in developers

Ewan Birney birney@ebi.ac.uk
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 15:15:45 +0000 (GMT)

Could we have a little lull in the commits for a while to see if we can
get 0.9.2 out somehow.

Heikki - I think EMBL_DB.t has the wrong number of tests (or am I missing
something?) [fixed and committed - 11 tests right?]

Chad - I am getting trim.t failing because it can't find warn - you
haven't inherieted off Bio::Root::RootI - deliberate or not? [not fixed,
trying to grok the code down there!]

Jason - the SearchIO thing was not failing nicely with abscence of SAX
parsing [fixed]

Could everyone who has a main trunk co run the tests and report back - we
have so many tests (good!) but it does mean we have to run them (bad!)

ewan