[Bioperl-l] Your Web Site is Not Responding

cs-adam.brett@mail.internetseer.com cs-adam.brett@mail.internetseer.com
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 14:42:02 -0400 (EDT)

------=_Part_1033_2800348.997382522817

There appears to be a problem in reaching your Web site at
http://www.flyrotc.com/service/contact/.

   Time of Error: 2001-08-09 14:42:01
   Error Type: 404 Not Found

InternetSeer, a Web site monitoring company, is conducting an
ongoing study of the true connectivity of the Web. As recommended
by the Robots Guidelines, this email is being sent to explain our
research activities and to let you know about the difficulty in
connecting to your site.

If you would like InternetSeer to continue to alert you at no charge
whenever there is a problem reaching your Web site, click here:
http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/clickthrough.jsp?I5s57h5g5o5h5i55V5qVXNzx801zI59C5v6uLwNRPS5bwwM55P5qQxPz5m5c5eTUK5aDIJzwx_5d6vNN5bxMwTS6vR5e6vNyx6uRx5c55x5q5g=e3

InternetSeer does not store or publish the content of your pages,
but rather uses availability and link information for our research.

Click here to learn more about InternetSeer.
http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/clickthrough.jsp?I5s57h5g5o5h5i55V5qVXNzx811zI59C5v6uLwNRPS5bwwM55P5qQxPz5m5c5eTUK5aDIJzwx_5d6vNN5bxMwTS6vR5e6vNyx6uRx5c55x5q5h=e3

Adam Brett
Survey Manager
cs-adam.brett@mail.internetseer.com

Note: If you prefer not to receive these occasional alerts regarding
the availability of your Web site, reply to this email with Cancel
in the
------=_Part_1033_2800348.997382522817

        <head>
                <title>Your Web Site is Not Responding</title>
        </head>
                There appears to be a problem in reaching your Web site at <a href="http://www.flyrotc.com/service/contact/">http://www.flyrotc.com/service/contact/</a>.

                   <b>Error Type</b>: 404 Not Found

                of the true connectivity of the Web. As recommended by the Robots Guidelines, this email is
        being sent to explain our research activities and to let you know about the difficulty
        in connecting to your site.&nbsp;

                problem reaching your Web site, <a href="http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/clickthrough.jsp?I5s57h5g5o5h5i55V5qVXNzx801zI59C5v6uLwNRPS5bwwM55P5qQxPz5m5c5eTUK5aDIJzwx_5d6vNN5bxMwTS6vR5e6vNyx6uRx5c55x5q5g=e3"> click here</a>.&nbsp;

                InternetSeer does not store or publish the content of your pages</b>, but rather uses
                availability and link information for our research.<p><a href="http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/clickthrough.jsp?I5s57h5g5o5h5i55V5qVXNzx811zI59C5v6uLwNRPS5bwwM55P5qQxPz5m5c5eTUK5aDIJzwx_5d6vNN5bxMwTS6vR5e6vNyx6uRx5c55x5q5h=e3">Click
        here</a> to learn more about InternetSeer.

                Survey Manager<br>

        Web site, reply to this email with Cancel in the subject line. Please leave a full copy of
        this message in the body of your reply email.<br>
------=_Part_1033_2800348.997382522817--