[Bioperl-l] conservative amino acid change?

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki@ebi.ac.uk
Mon, 06 Aug 2001 18:30:24 +0100

Aaron,

Looks like we are doing Jason's ScriptCentral thingy here. 8-)

Your plan of starting slowly with simpler tasks and then adding more
complex approaches sounds good.

Could you send me all modules you think are relevant in one or several
files so that I can get the feel of them and put together a plan how
to start putting the code into bioperl.

	-Heikki