[Bioperl-l] BioPerl newbie question about exporting sub_SeqFe atures

Gosink, Mark (SEA) Mark.Gosink@sea.celltechgroup.com
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 08:17:33 -0700

Hello all,
	My 'real-use case' is that I would like to use multiple applications
to predict transmembrane regions. I would like to add all of the predicted
transmembrane regions from any single application as a single feature. The
actual transmembrane regions within the protein sequence would be
sub-features. True this may not be the most elegant of approaches but it
fits with the way I view the problem. It also allows me to keep any global
scoring and any local scoring as tags (such as generated by HMMer with
multidomain containing proteins).
Thanks for the fix and all your comments,
Mark

The information contained in this email is intended for the
personal and confidential use of the addressee only. It may
also be privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient then you are hereby notified that you have received
this document in error and that any review, distribution or
copying of this document is strictly prohibited. If you have
received  this communication in error, please notify Celltech
Group immediately on:

+44 (0)1753 534655, or email 'is@celltech.co.uk'

Celltech Group plc
216 Bath Road, Slough, SL1 4EN, Berkshire, UK

Registered Office as above. Registered in England No. 2159282