[Bioperl-l] swiss prot

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki@ebi.ac.uk
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 17:02:46 +0100

1. The 1.00 version of dbfetch is now at the Web server, i.e. the
examples work.

2. I suggest the the directory stucture in scripts subdirectoy follows
the Bio:: hierarchy when convenient.

3. I created $BIOPERLROOT/scripts/DB directory and put dbfetch program
there. I'll see if I can get other SRS sites to start using it.

Thats all for now,

		-Heikki