[Bioperl-l] GO annotatinos in BioPerl. A tentative proposal...

Jonathan Epstein Jonathan_Epstein@nih.gov
Thu, 05 Apr 2001 17:04:26 -0400

I strongly agree

- Jonathan

At 04:17 PM 4/5/2001 , Jeffrey Chang wrote:
>I urge you to keep the representation of GO separate from the annotation
>on the sequence.  The sequence should contain only a very minimal
>reference to an annotation, possibly as a perl pointer or a GO ID.

Jonathan Epstein                                Jonathan_Epstein@nih.gov
Head, Unit on Biologic Computation              (301)402-4563
Office of the Scientific Director               Bldg 31, Room 2A47
Nat. Inst. of Child Health & Human Development  31 Center Drive
National Institutes of Health                   Bethesda, MD 20892