[Bioperl-l] Re: Directory Bio/AnnSeqIO

Hilmar Lapp hlapp@gmx.net
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 13:55:54 +0200

Ewan Birney wrote:

> On Sat, 23 Sep 2000, Hilmar Lapp wrote:
>
> > I suspect this is a left-over from history. If so, can we remove it? If
> > not, who intends to use it?
>
> kill it. If cvs allows the death of directories...

I see. I was naive (or I missed the line in my cvs man-page where it
tells how to kill directories). On checkout and update you can, however,
specify the -P option, which will prune those (SeqFeatureProducer is
another empty directory we don't need any more presently).

	Hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                                email: hlapp@gmx.net
NFI Vienna, IFD/Bioinformatics             phone: +43 1 86634 631
A-1235 Vienna                                fax: +43 1 86634 727