[Bioperl-l] bug fixes; pushing towards candidates off the branch

Ewan Birney birney@ebi.ac.uk
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 14:40:05 +0100 (BST)

I fixed #840 and #845 on the branch and the head. With Hilamr's and
Lorenz's work on the swissprot parser, I think we are looking in good
shape. There is a clutch of SeqPattern bugs to sit on; some of the 15
active bugs have been fixed I believe: for lorenz/jason/hilmar to confirm
if possible...

Peter - how much more do you want to bring from teh main trunk across to
the branch? Remember that we should only try to fix bugs: changes in
functionality should be avoided at all costs...

If you want to respond to hilmar's/mine reply about the move and give a
final list of things to move/fix, then I am sure we can get through them
pretty quickly.

I think we should be close to making a candidate release off the branch.

<birney@ebi.ac.uk>.