[Bioperl-l] Re: SeqIO::swiss.pm + "gsequence"

hilmar.lapp@pharma.Novartis.com hilmar.lapp@pharma.Novartis.com
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 14:40:07 +0100

Sorry that I didn't respond yet but I think the point of empty seqs is
valid, and I wanted to change the code to allow for this unless someone
vetoes. The problem still remains how to do IO for empty seqs (e.g. in
FASTA you cannot have just the ID line, followed by the ID line of the next
seq). So, IO probably remains forbidden for empty seqs unless someone comes
up with a sensible solution.

     Hilmar

Kris Boulez <krbou@pgsgent.be>@bioperl.org on 15.09.2000 07:36:07

Sent by:  bioperl-l-admin@bioperl.org