[Bioperl-l] SCF.pm

Peter van Heusden pvh@egenetics.com
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 13:59:10 +0200 (SAST)

On Mon, 16 Oct 2000, Linus Taejoon Kwon wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I sent the email to this mailing list two months ago about my SCF-related modules.
> Now, I finished coding to this module, so I'd like to know which part is suitable for this in bioperl project.
> (If it is not suitable.... please let me know.. ^^)
>
> You can check the function on this link :
> http://white.bawi.net/~bioinfo/snp/web-phred/docs/SCF.html

Looks good, although I don't use SCF. My only concern is that the image
generation code is the in the same module as the parsing code - shouldn't
this be split out, so that people who are only interested in parsing SCF
don't need to install GD?

Peter
Peter van Heusden				pvh@egenetics.com
Electric Genetics