[Bioperl-l] Bioperl Wiki having problems

chris dagdigian dag@fedayi.sonsorol.org
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 08:29:50 -0500 (EST)

Fernan -

Your offer of help is greatly appreciated. I think the problems
you are seeing within our Wikki website are a result of some repairs
that we had to do after some moron decided it would be fun to take
advantage of the Wikki editing features to try to delete the entire
site.

Jason S. wrote a time saving script to repair the damage and regenerate
the HTML pages but it sound like from your email that there may have been
some problems in URL reconstruction. We will look into this.

Once that is fixed any one should be able to collaborate with us on
the site documentation.

Regards,
Chris