[Bioperl-l] local blast

Peter Schattner schattner@alum.swarthmore.edu
Mon, 06 Nov 2000 16:20:15 -0800

I can’t help you with LocalBlast.pm.  However you might want to try the
new module StandAloneBlast.pm  (in the CVS main repository) which is
intended to do exactly what you are describing.  Documentation is in the
module and the scripts t/StandAloneBlast.t and
examples/standaloneblast.pl should give you examples of its usage.

Good luck!

Peter Schattner