Bioperl: 0.6.1 preview delayed

Steve Chervitz sac@neomorphic.com (Steve A. Chervitz)
Mon, 15 May 2000 11:43:24 -0700 (PDT)

Chris Dagdigian writes:

 > Steve --
 >
 > There is a web page that outlines our various dependencies:
 >
 > http://bioperl.org/Core/external.shtml
 >
 > Probably the easist thing to do is alter the bioperl README
 > file to point towards this URL which we can strive to keep
 > current. I also need to link that web page off our
 > /latest/ section.

Good idea to add the link. We should consider adding our html docs to
the distribution. Not every page, but just some key pages. This way,
there is just one set of docs that we have to keep up to date. It's a
pretty common practice. A docs directory in the top level of the
distribution would help, too.

 > I will take care of this if you like.

Thanks.

Steve