Bioperl: Bioperl-guts: RE: boperl.org script central (fwd)

Ewan Birney birney@ebi.ac.uk
Sun, 14 May 2000 19:59:16 +0100 (BST)

[to keep the discussion on the main bioperl list, I have forwarded this
mail from bioperl-guts. Remember guts is only for boring bug management
now]

Thanks, Rob!

Your site is now linked on http://bio.perl.org/ScriptCentral/

If anyone else listening has some scripts they would like to share, please
e-mail me and I'll put them on-line.

-Andreas

Andreas Matern
622 Rhodes Hall