Bioperl: Q: How to setup a BLAST server?

Joe Ryan jfryan@nhgri.nih.gov
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 10:48:19 -0500

Simon,

Here are line-by-line instructions on getting BLAST installed on your
local machine.
http://genome.nhgri.nih.gov/blastall/blast_install/

If you have no luck finding a web front-end, I can send you my
PERL script, but it will need some customization (or de-customization).

Joe
--
Joseph Ryan <jfryan@nhgri.nih.gov>
Programmer