Bioperl: running local blasts

Joey Morris rjmorris@unity.ncsu.edu
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 15:58:13 -0400

Can anyone tell me if they are successfully running local blast searches
using the LocalBlast.pm module? I just downloaded 0.6.1 and I get this error
when running a local blast:

*** 1 Blast reports produced fatal errors:
Undefined subroutine &Bio::Root::Object::_rearrange called at
/local/lib/perl/lib/Bio/Tools/Blast/Run/LocalBlast.pm line 309.

I experienced the same issue with 0.6.0 but not with the 0.05.1 release.
I've reported it as a bug but there's been no progess on it apparently.

Thanks,
Joey