Bioperl: Bio::Root::RootI::_rearrange

James Gilbert jgrg@sanger.ac.uk
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 18:01:03 +0100 (BST)

As Chris and Hilmar have both pointed out, we
can't do this, because a standard BioPerl
_initialize looks like:

sub _initialize {
  my($self,@args) = @_;

  my $make = $self->SUPER::_initialize(@args);

and _rearrange may be called in SUPER::_initialize
and know about arguments which this class doesn't.

	Oh well,  James

James G.R. Gilbert
The Sanger Centre
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus
Hinxton
Cambridge                        Tel: 01223 494906
CB10 1SA                         Fax: 01223 494919