[Bioperl-l] Hello, Newbie Questions

John van V perl_adm@puny.vm.com
8 Dec 2000 20:48:27 -0000

I consulted for Merck & Co. and developed a strong interest in the possible use or perl in this field.

I am however, an Admin, not a scientist, but none-the-less am interested in a career in supporting health and computing.

I would be most grateful for links to documents outlining the field as well as specific uses for software like bioperl.

I also have an industry based perl club in NY, Perl Users of NY, and I am wondering if any of the list members are located in NY and would be
interested in speaking about their products.

http://puny.vm.com

Tia, John