Bioperl: follow up to BOSC

Ewan Birney birney@ebi.ac.uk
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 16:43:53 +0000 (GMT)

As a follow up to the BOSC-2000 post, I'd like to both encourage
everyone to come along and to submit an abstract. In my view, any
contributed module to bioperl is worthy of an abstract and, in
addition, any complex perl script collection or other stand-alone
module should also be considered. There is *no* requirement for
the scripts or modules to use bioperl.

As with last year, this time will also be the "official" bioperl
meeting place, where all the main developers get together. I know that
the main group of developers will be present, and I will be organising
a time for the main developers to get together and talk about what we
want to be doing (for example, a timescale for getting to 1.0!). If
you want to get more involved, or want to meet people face-to-face,
please register and book.

ewan