Bioperl: RE: Makefile problems

Osborne, Brian brian.osborne@cadus.com
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 11:53:13 -0500

David,

Thank you for the note, I'll check it out. Another approach, I think,
is to go the ActiveState route entirely, anotherwords create what
Activestate calls a "package" that automatically installs the module.
However, this might be tied in with ActiveState's product, PerlDirect,
I'm not sure. I haven't heard back from ActiveState, I wrote them
a letter about this.

Thanks again,

Brian O.