Bioperl: Bioperl conference

Geetha Vasudevan geetha@helix.nih.gov
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 13:32:18 -0500

Is OIB same as IBC's upcoming 1999 annual conference on Bioinformatics??
If not, that would be a good place too, apart from ISMB'99.

It is going to be in AUG'99 (venue not known)!
Looks like they have slots for presentations..
They have asked to suggest topics for a 1/2day workshop/tutorial..

One could contact
Ms Judith RG Gordon,
Conference Manager,
IBC USA Conferences
Tel: 508-481-6400 ext.293
Fax: 508-481-4473
email: jgordon@ibcusa.com

Hope this helps (if you have not decided on the meeting yet)..

 | GEETHA VASUDEVAN                          Ph.#: (301)-402-0506 (w) |
 | ABS/MSCL/Bldg.12A/RM.2041                 Fax#: (301)-496-2172 (w) |
 | Center for Information Technology                                  |
 | NIH, Bethesda, MD 20892-5626                                       |