[Biojava-l] biojava on Maven2 repository

Michael Heuer heuermh at acm.org
Thu May 14 12:34:53 EDT 2009

Hello Andreas,

The biojava jars can be manually uploaded to the central repository.  I
will do this for the 1.7 release.

Once the build migrates to maven, we can set up our own repository that
is mirrored to the central repository.   This is required if we have a
multi-module build, for example.  There may be a maven repo hosted at
open-bio.org already, I think the biomoby folks use one.

   michael