[Biojava-l] Webservices clients in bio-java

Niall Haslam niall at sgenomics.org
Thu May 14 09:55:31 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I was wondering if there was any interest in creating a set of maintained
clients for popular webservices. Depending on how it goes and how feasible it
is these could be included in biojava. I assume there are plenty of people
writing and rewriting clients to these things. In the first instance we could
just set up a repository for example code on using the servers.

I'm sure this would be a useful resource for java programmers. Unless someone
wants to point me towards a pre-existing resource!

Niall.