[Biojava-dev] Fwd: Assembly data reading

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Mon Jul 20 16:11:52 EDT 2009

Hi Paolo,

Not sure if you got a response to your mail off list. If there is
sufficient interest from the people working on processing the output
of the various sequencers, it would be great if those people would
work together to get a new biojava module started. Most probably
somebody needs to take initiative and lead the development, otherwise
it won't happen.

Cheers,
Andreas