[Biojava-dev] Pairwise Alignment methods

Mark Schreiber markjschreiber at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 08:50:05 UTC 2008

Hi Felipe -

I agree this is a barrier to ease of use. Even if Sequences are
required internally for some obscure reason there is no reason why
dummy Sequences cannot be made inside the aligner.  These sequences
could be given names like 'query' and 'subject' or even 'seq1' and
'seq2'.

I will take a look at adding some methods.

Best regards,

- Mark